Rover, Tennessee, United States
Black metal, Doom metal, Blackened doom metal
Abated Mass of Flesh, Cryptic Rising, Parallax Withering, Cadaverous Contingency, Numbered with the Transgressors, Dysfunctional Rotout, Xantravor, Essence of Immortality, Apocalypse of the Risen, Flayed Alive, Widow and the Son, Christageddon, Propitious Vegetation, Double-Barrel Vasectomy, NGC 4414, Weathertalk
Willow Mount was a blackened doom metal project formed by Matthew and Zachary Plunkett. The band originated out of Rover, Tennessee in the United States. The band recorded a demo, an EP, and a studio album.
The band recorded a two-song demo, which was released via their Myspace, with the tracks of "In the Forest of Sorrow" and "The Tragic Struggle". The same year, in 2009, the band recorded a studio album titled Vanitas, which was released via Sullen Records, home to bands such as Frost Like Ashes, Elgibbor, and Hortor.
In 2010, Unblack Metal Scene released their EP, titled Death Refrained, Death Unborn. Following the EP's release, Max Tubville joined the band as a Vocalist, Guitarist, and Drummer, while Matthew took over Lead Vocals, while also maintaining his position as Keyboardist. The band broke up shortly thereafter. In 2015, the band's album and EP were re-released digitally via SkyBurnsBlack Records.
Last Known Lineup
- Matthew Plunkett - Vocals (2011), Keyboards (2008-2011)
- Max Tubville - Vocals, Guitars, Drums (2011)
- Zachary Plunkett - Guitars, Vocals (2008-2011)
- Vanitas (2009)
- Death Refrained, Death Unborn (2010)
- Demo (2009)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 In_hora_mortis (September 21, 2009). "Willow Mount". Encyclopedia Metallum. Retrieved on August 26, 2019.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 "Willow Mount". Unblack-Archives. Retrieved on August 26, 2019.
- ↑ "Sullen Records". Discogs. Retrieved on August 26, 2019.
- ↑ "Death Refrained, Deat Unborn". Bandcamp. Retrieved on August 26, 2019.
- ↑ "Vanitas". Bandcamp. Retrieved on August 26, 2019.