|What Brings Ruin|
Russellville, Alabama, United States
Noise, Black metal, Blackened noise, Raw black metal, Lofi black metal
What Brings Ruin is a lo-fi raw black metal and noise project based out of Russellville, Alabama in the United States. The project was formed by rising black metal force Nocturnal Servant, who formed several projects of Proven Existence, Goatscorge, Shekinah, and Brainkrusher.
What Brings Ruin was formed in 2018, however, did not debut until 2019, with their debut single, "Drinking the Blood of the Anti-Christ". The band would also release a demo, simply titled demo. The band was previously on hiatus, due to Nocturnal Servant needing to address spiritual issues in his personal life. However, following his hiatus, the label released the band's newest EP, Serpentcrusher. In 2020, the band released their demo, Nocturnal Frozen Shores of the Damnable Abyss. The band is currently active and is working on a full-length 10 track non-demo album titled Murdering Saints in the Name of God.
- Nocturnal Servant - Everything (2018-present)
- "Drinking the Blood of the Anti-Christ" (2019)
- demo (2019)
- Serpentcrusher (2019)
- Nocturnal Frozen Shores of the Damnable Abyss (2020)
- Murdering Saints in the Name of God (2020)
- ↑ "WHAT BRINGS RUIN". Unblack-Archives. Retrieved on October 2, 2019.
- ↑ Beard, Mason (October 2, 2019). "Nocturnal Servant Goes Dark". The Metal Onslaught. Retrieved on October 2, 2019.
- ↑ "Serpentcrusher". Bandcamp. Retrieved on October 22, 2019.
"Nocturnal Frozen Shores of the Damnable Abyss". Bandcamp. Retrieved on January 10, 2020.