Eugene, Oregon, United States
Heavy metal, Thrash metal
Tourniquet, Echo Hollow, Saint, 2050, 2050Bells, Cripple Need Cane, Talking Snakes
Holy Danger was a short-lived heavy metal band that began in 1985 and swiftly ended in 1987, but not before recording three releases. The band formed out of Eugene, Oregon in the United States.
The band began in 1985, with Guy Ritter forming the project at the age of 19. Ritter hired Avery Kramer on Bass and Darbey Budd on Drums.
The band ended in 1987.
Last Known Lineup
- Guy "Chuck Pepper" Ritter - Vocals, Rhythm Guitars (1985-1986)
- Dee Harington - Guitars (1985-1986)
- Avery G. Kramer - Bass (1985-1986)
- Darbey Budd - Drums, Percussion (1985-1986)
- Gary Lenaire - Guitars (1985-1986)
- One Way (1886)
- I Wanna Rock / The Code Word is Go (1985)
- Demo (1986)