|Enemy of Satan|
Surakarta, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia, Asia
Enemy of Satan originated out of Surakarta, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia in the continent of Asia in the year 2017. The band was created by Daniel Madha and began working on music to record an album. The band would then sign with Nosral Recordings.
Following their signing to the label, the band released a studio album, which was self-titled release. Madha would then hire on additional members to perform with the band for live performances, including Stefanus Eko Juni Priyanto on Guitars and Horns, Yohanes Bryan Bangkit on Guitars, John Pada Bass on Bass and Horns, and Henky Setiawan on Drums.
In 2019, the band would become independent, due to Nosral going out of business.
- Daniel Madha - Everything (2017-present)
- Stefanus Eko Juni Priyanto - Guitars, Horns (2018-present)
- Yohanes Bryan Bangkit - Guitars (2018-present)
- John Pada Bass - Bass, Horns (2018-present)
- Henky Setiawan - Drums (2018-present)
- Enemy of Satan (2018)
- Nosral Sampler #2 (2018)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 MasterOfSin (July 13, 2018). "Enemy of Satan". Encyclopedia Metallum. Retrieved on November 14, 2019.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Enemy of Satan". Unblack-Archives. Retrieved on November 14, 2019.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Beard, Mason (October 25, 2019). "Nosral Recordings Calls It a Day". The Metal Onslaught. Retrieved on November 14, 2019.
- ↑ Beard, Mason (September 19, 2017). "Nosral Recordings: New Bands, New Music". Indie Vision Music. Retrieved on November 14, 2019.
- ↑ "Enemy of Satan". Instagram. Retrieved on November 14, 2019.