South Florida, United States
Metalcore, Hardcore punk
Endure was a Hardcore punk band in the early 1990s based out of South Florida. The band was formed by Vocalist Mikey Hurley (Tension), Guitarist Joshua Colbert (ex-Strongarm, Further Seems Forever), Bassist Nick Dominguez (ex-Tension, ex-Strongarm, Further Seems Forever) and Drummer Jamie Bryan. The band only put out one release, a single four-track cassette tape.
Endure began around 1991, with the lineup of Mikey Hurley on Vocals, Josh Colbert on Guitars, Nick Dominguez on Bass and Jamie Bryan on Drums. The band was active for a few years and performed shows with Ikthus, a punk band with many of their friends. Endure was a considered one of the best acts in the area.
In 1993, Endure recorded their debut and only release, a self-titled EP cassette, with four tracks. The EP was released through First Street Records. However, after the release, the band disbanded. Hurley went on to form Tension, while Colbert and Dominguez joined Strongarm. Dominguez also was apart of Tension. Bryan, however, was not heard from musically after their disbanding.
- Michael "Mikey" Joseph Hurley II - Vocals (died 2017)
- Joshua Colbert - Guitars
- Nick Dominguez - Bass
- Jamie Bryan - Drums
- Endure (1993)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Jones, Brandon (January 13, 2014). "Fast FWD - What They're Up 2 Now: Chris Carbonell of Strongarm". Indie Vision Music. Retrieved on August 21, 2018.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Folgar, Abel (June 9, 2014). "Broward and Palm Beach Counties' Ten Best Hardcore Bands of All Time". New Times Broward-Palm Beach. Retrieved on August 21, 2018.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Jones, Brandon (January 4, 2014). "Fast FWD - What They're Up 2 Now: Jason Berggren of Strongarm". Indie Vision Music. Retrieved on August 22, 2018.
- ↑ "Strongarm - The Advent of a Miracle". Discogs. Retrieved on August 22, 2018.
- ↑ "Endure - Endure". Discogs. Retrieved on August 21, 2018.