Huntersville, North Carolina, United States
Death metal, Brutal death metal, Symphonic death metal
Blood Thirsty is a symphonic brutal death metal project that originated out of Huntersville, North Carolina in the United States. The band was formed by Derek Corzine, formerly of the band Bloodline Severed and Aletheian. The band has released a studio album, an EP, and a single.
Blood Thirsty formed in 2013, created by Derek Corzine, formerly of Bloodline Severed. The project released their debut album, Sanguine River Absolution, in 2014, independently. Shortly thereafter, a cover of a Christmas song, titled "O Come Emmanuel (The One Foretold)". The single would be featured on Prophecy Foretold: A Brutal Christmas Compilation, alongside Vials of Wrath, Forfeit Thee Untrue, and Terraphobia.
Following the release of the single, the band debuted an EP, titled Woe to the City of Blood, which was released independently, much like the prior releases. The band had planned to release an album by the end of 2017, but this did not occur.
- Derek Corzine - Everything (2013-present)
- Sanguine River Absolution (2014)
- Woe to the City of Blood (2015)
- "O Come Emmanuel (The One Foretold)" (2014)
- Christian Brutal Death Metal Volume 1 (2015)
- Hymns of the Blackest Light Volume 1 (2017)
- Metal From The Dragon (Vol. 1) (2017)
- ↑ "Far-side Guitars: Derek Corzine of Cosyns". Far-side Guitars. August 6, 2009. Retrieved on September 24, 2019.
- ↑ InGraveChaos (July 15, 2014). "Blood Thirsty". Encyclopedia Metallum. Retrieved on September 26, 2019.
- ↑ thrashboy (November 19, 2014). "'Blood Thirsty' Announce Christmas Single 'O Come Emmanuel', Promo Available for Streaming". The Metal Resource. Retrieved on September 27, 2019.
- ↑ thrashboy (December 2, 2014). "'Blood Thirsty' Release Christmas Single 'O Come Emmanuel' (The One Foretold)". The Metal Resource. Retrieved on September 27, 2019.
- ↑ Jackson, John (December 22, 2014). "Various Artists - "Prophecy Foretold: A Brutal Christmas Compilation"". The Metal Resource. Retrieved on September 27, 2019.
- ↑ Jackson, John (January 23, 2016). "Blood Thirsty - "Woe to the City of Blood"". The Metal Resource. Retrieved on September 27, 2019.
- ↑ Beard, Mace (November 7, 2016). "Interview: Derek Corzine (Blood Thirsty, ex-Syringe, ex-Bloodline Severed)". The Bearded Dragon's Metal. Retrieved on September 27, 2019.