Atrocity began in 2015 out of Salinas, California in the United States. The band began by Nathan Baird on Guitars and Drum Programming, with him hiring his friends Noe Castillo on Bass and Juan Cisneros on Vocals. However, Cisneros departed quickly thereafter. In 2016, the band recorded a demo titled Promo, which featured Matthew Plunkett of Abated Mass of Flesh on Vocals and Brandon Cooper of Misanthropogyny on Vocals. Cooper joined after the demo as the band's official Vocalist.
A single, titled "Unholy" was later released on October 21, 2016. On November 20, 2016, the band released their debut album, titled The Disease of Humanity, with the lineup of Cooper, Baird, and Castillo. Castillo would depart from the band and join the military. After his departure, the band hired on Bassist Will Manigault and Drummer Sean Levey. In 2018, the band would also hire additional Guitarist Eli Blalock.
On October 9, 2019, the band released their next track to their sophomore album, The Abhorrent Defacement of Purity, titled "The Abhorrent Truth".
- Brandon Cooper - Vocals (2016-present)
- Nathan Baird - Guitars (2015-present), Drum programming (2015-2017)
- Eli Blalock - Guitars (2018-present)
- Will Manigault - Bass (2017-present)
- Sean Levey - Drums (2017-present)
- Juan Cisneros - Vocals (2015)
- Noe Castillo - Bass (2015-2017)
- Promo (2016)
- The Disease of Humanity (2016)
- The Abhorrent Defacement of Purity (TBA)
- "Unholy" (2016)
- "Mass of Bloated Entrails" (2017)
- "The Abhorrent Truth" (2019)